MyTech aluminium panniers are disegned to offer maximum resistance and comfort for the customer. The main features are:
- Pannier body is made of 2mm thick aluminium; lid and base are 1.5mm thick and strengthened with aluminium covers. Pannier body is seam welded and it is rivedeted to the base, for maximum strength and ease of repair. Latches and handles are made of 2mm thick stainless steel. Trim covers protect the edges and corners of the luggage.
- No plastic parts are used on these panniers
- Waterproof construction with a rubber gasket and insulation between the cover and the case, plust silicon seals on the inner joinings.
- The high ground clearance of the boxes means you won’t risk touching down a corner during fast riding or bottoming out the boxes going through deep sand or ruts.
- Dual latch design for lid removal: you can open the pannier from both sides or completely remove the lid, thanks to our locking device. When one lock is opened, the second functions as a hinge. With both locks open, the lid may be removed for easy packing.
- Pannier with cut-out for silencer is available on both left and right side; capacity of this pannier is 33L
All panniers are supplied with handles and camlock for keys.
WARNING: The data sheet is not binding and are subject to change by the manufacturer.
Images may be indicative and not binding. All amounts are inclusive of VAT