INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Meroni f.lli Srl, with registered office in Via A. volta 18– 23843 Dolzago (LC) – Fiscal Code and VAT IT01498350139 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. . Legislative Decree 101/2018 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, telephone, email, telephone number – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you during registration on the website of the Holder for commercial requests, technical support, consultancy.
1.1 Purpose of processing
The processing of personal data supplied by you and/or inferred by browsing the Site are processed without your express consent (art. 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b, e GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
1. allow access to and navigation on the Site as well as compile anonymous statistics on the use of the Site, to check its correct functioning and to ascertain any liability in the event of offenses committed during navigation;
2. provide the registration service on the Site;
3. provide the services offered by the Company;
4. exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court;
5. fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority.
The different types of Cookies
1. Technical Cookies · Navigation or session cookies: used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user; Analytics: if used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how these visits the site; Functionality cookies: they allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (eg: language) in order to improve the service.
2. Profiling Cookies Aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Here is a list of cookies used on this site: Google Analytics deals with the analysis of company-level web data. Page Plugins and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.) The “Page Plugins” and Facebook social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc. Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data. Google Maps (Google Inc.) Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages. Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data Cookies and browser settings For full use of the Site, it is advisable to configure the browser to accept the receipt of cookies. By blocking or otherwise refusing cookies, in fact, you will not be able to make optimal use of some areas of the Site and furthermore the use of services under authentication could be compromised. In any case, it is possible to modify the browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure. The “Help” function of most browsers will in fact indicate how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser warn you when it receives a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting its manufacturer’s website.
3. Processing methods – Security measures
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. Legislative Decree 101/2018 and GDPR 2016-679 and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Furthermore, the processing may be carried out with or without the use of electronic tools by specially appointed personnel. Data retention will take place in paper and/or electronic/IT/optical form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with current legislation. In relation to your personal data, the Company will adopt all the appropriate tools to guarantee its security and confidentiality, in compliance with the provisions of the Code. In particular, all technical, IT, organisational, logistic and procedural security measures will be adopted, as established by the Code, so that the minimum level of data protection required by current legislation is guaranteed. Furthermore, the methodologies applied guarantee that access to the data is allowed only to the persons in charge of processing by the Company.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators.
5. Data provision
As regards the provision of personal data, we inform you that: 1. the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols of the internet; mere access to the Site therefore entails the acquisition by the Company of data relating to you; 2. some personal data relating to you are mandatory for the purposes of registering on the Site and your refusal to provide them does not allow you to complete the registration procedure.
6. Communication and dissemination of data
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and/or of third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
8. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the site nor the Services of the art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to art. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority. 10. How to exercise your rights You can exercise your rights at any time by sending: – a PEC to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Owner and Manager Meroni f.lli Srl with headquarters in via A. volta 18 – 23843 Dolzago (LC) E-mail: email@example.com
This Site and the Owner’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Data Controller will promptly delete it, at the request of the users.12. Changes to this Information This Information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and to refer to the most updated version.
13. Returns, Refunds and Repairs
Below is some important information about the procedures for sending goods for return or repair. We remind all our customers that Meroni f.lli does not accept parcels that have not been expressly authorised. Unauthorized goods will therefore be rejected. To send goods for return/replacement or repair, it is always necessary to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for authorisation. The competent office will reply authorizing or not the return. The return of goods is possible within 14 days of receipt, for unused material and in the original packaging. We do not accept returns for goods without original packaging, without assembly instructions, partially used and without any part or small parts present in the package. Warranty repairs will take place for products purchased within 24 months (the invoice date is the proof) only for products intact in all their components, which have not undergone any modifying or tampering of any kind, in particular with regard to components such as wiring, connectors and any other mechanical part. The warranty does not cover products that show obvious signs of mechanical stress such as falls, blows, long exposure to atmospheric agents or washing with hydro cleaners. No refunds are made, except for exceptions made with the competent office.
Shipments Shipments travel with express courier Brt, DHL or GLS. Transport costs are calculated automatically by our shop and are net of VAT. Average delivery times are 4-7 working days from the date of the order. In the event of unavailability of more than 15 days of one or more items in the order, Meroni f.lli s.r.l will send the available material, subject to notification to the customer. The remaining order will be processed later without additional shipping / packing costs. Credit card charges are made when the order is completed. In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, the shipment takes place after the credit has been credited to our current account.
Payment type Credit card, Paypal, Amazon Pay or bank transfer